Why Stage a Home For Sale?
Staging helps you get the highest price for your home.
- The home looks inviting and comfortable
- It encourages buyers to connect on an emotional level
- Staging makes your property more marketable
Staging promotes a faster home sale!Properties that were staged prior to marketing sell 78% faster than non staged homes.
Staging enables properties to be media ready.
Your home’s photos must be spectacular to get the buyers attention. 98% of home buyers preview the property online before contacting an agent. Better photos increase showings with more potential offers.
Staging encourages buyers to realize the home’s potential.Only 10% of house hunters can envision beyond what they see when they tour your home. Staging solves this problem by showcasing each homes full potential.
Your home is your largest personal investment. It just makes sense to protect your equity. Staging allows the homeowner to retain 5-20% more equity. (NAR)
Staging helps protect your equity.
- Curb appeal is vital to attracting buyers
- Clear away all clutter
- Strike a balance between clean and lived-in
- Let the sun shine in
- Style your dining room table
- Accentuate Built-Ins
- Show off storage space
- Stage the outdoors too
- Think seasonally
- Keep it simple!