LOOKING TO BUILD A NEW HOME?
Is there an advantage to using the Epps Elson Team to Represent you?
Whether you go through the Contingency Release Program TM or just want to build a new home, together we have 20+ years experience in the new home building industry
There are many factors to consider in building a new home:
- Professional Representation to ensure your GOALS and NEEDS are met
- Knowledge of the Market
- Choosing The Right Financial Package
- Selecting the Right Lot & Improvements to Ensure Good Resale Value
- Professional Guidance Throughout the Entire Process (Blue Print Review, Inspections, Selections Etc.)
- Negotiation Skills with the Builder
- Knowledge of Builders and Builders Purchase Agreements
- Access to previous home sales and Info about Subdivisions, Floor-plans, etc.
- Thorough understanding of New Home Warranties
Are there any advantages to not using an agent to purchase a new home?
There is no a financial advantage for you to buy directly from the builder. Builders have a “single-price” policy, meaning you will be charged the same price whether your interests are represented by an agent or not. It is important to remember that builders represent themselves; and the Epps Elson Team will represent you.
The Epps Elson Team will assist in making informed decisions that best benefit you and your family.
- How does the home fit on the lot?
- Where are easements, and how do they affect your home?
- How do you live in your home?
- Right selections for added value on resale
- Why have the home independently inspected?